Tuesday, January 29, 2008

locating companies for bulk vending

Locating companies for bulk vending, there are many and today I'm going to review one man in particular.

His name is Bernie and he is the best in person bulk vending locator I have ever met. Not only are his rates reasonable but he is fast, honest, and works with you to secure you the locations you want.

At one point he ran one of the premier locating firms in the US but recently he has begun his own operation. He loves, it, he even brings his kid and wife along with him when he locates. Talk about motivation to get things done quick, haha!

Of course, if you want Bernie to be your locator in person you need to have at least 100 machines that need to be located. He will then fly out and do it in person. Of course, I can book Bernie for you! Just shoot me a request on http://www.kickstartlocations.com/contactus.sc and I can put the two of you in contact.

Good Locating companies for bulk vending are sparse on the internet and I retain that we are the best!

Regards,
Robert Patterson, President
http://www.kickstartlocations.com

No comments: