Monday, January 21, 2008

Adding products and SEO

Today I had an inquiry about Carousel Machines with 4 vending options. I told him yes, I'll do it, how about adding $10 to the price of the triple plans. He thought that was fair and he purchased two locations tonight. Good deal. I think I may need to add the 4 head machines to my site. It's going to get a little bulky if I keep adding stuff, maybe differentiating sections or something. I'll figure it out. I've also been messing with the site, making small changes, I think it's looking somewhat better.

SEO = Search Engine Optimization. I'm working on this as well. It's all about links and valuable content. I'm not sure what other content I'm going to add to my site but I am going to add some type of information. I have also hired someone to help bring my site to the top of the search engines! Let's hope.

I have been getting a lot of inquiries about locating, plus I'm working on getting a big account with another vending company. If that happens things may really jump! Wish me luck.

Rob

No comments: