Thursday, January 24, 2008

New SLOGAN, New Offerings, New Clients!

Well, I have had several clients inquire about soda and snack machine locations. I said sure, I'll do them but I have nothing formal over at my site. So tonight I decided hey, I'll add soda and snack machine locating.

Now I have the Platinum Soda/Snack option for $299.99 an incredible deal! I think so anyway. It is at the bottom of the page. I had to change the Welcome message a bit to work with the new locating services, etc, but I think this is going to be great.

Now my new SLOGAN, I AM EXCITED.. It's simple, it's classy, it's..

"We Locate for Less!" What do you think? Good? Obviously you can tell I'm excited about it and I'm going to change my banners and advertisements everywhere to reflect the new slogan.

New clients. Well I had two new clients this past week. One for two locations, he wanted to locate carousel machines that offer 4 different types of candy. The other lady wanted to locate 7 double head machines and she chose the silver package.

That's it for now.

Regards,
Rob - Locating for Less!

No comments: