Friday, January 25, 2008

vending locating companies

Vending Locating Companies, I must say, the reason I am writing on this topic is because the search keyword "vending locating companies" is so prevalent in Google that it would be a shame miss visitors.

So there it is, and I'll say it a few different ways, we're going to talk about vending locating companies, locating vending companies, companies who locate vending machines, and vending machine vending locators.

Let's talk about the word "Locators" Do you need to have an ' before the s? For instance "Bulk Vending Locator's" Is that the correct form? I'm really not sure. I think we actually invented the word locator.

Anyway, I got off on a tangent. I've been messing with keywords and trying to get my site high up on the search engines. Particularly Google.com Maybe this will help. Tomorrow, I'm going to talk about the different companies and how they operate and my experiences with them!

Regards,
Rob
Bulk Vending Machine Locator << Must get that last search word in!

No comments: