Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Staying Busy!

I got my largest order yesterday thus far, 17 locations in Broward County. That is exciting. I think I may begin to expand my advertisements. I am also considering offering a special deal to people in certain vending forums. We shall see.

Oh, I am really contemplating adding bulk packages to my website offerings. Discounts for 10 locations or more. This will not only help grow my business by giving an incentive for people to buy more locations at a time, but it will allow me to give a discount to those who have a lot of machines to place.

More on Craigslist. I have been overwhelmed with calls. In fact I have begun weeding people out. I think my sales pitch on Craigslist has a few key selling points; 1. You get $15 per lead that you generate. 2. You are working to support children with cancer.

Here is a link to my ad: http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/sls/539109345.html

My most promising new worker is a lady by the name of Fran. She has telemarketing and sales experience, plus I feel she has the motivation and inspiration to get jobs done. She also has a great voice on the telephone. We will see, Good luck Fran! I put her on her first job already today!

I need to start sending out thank you notes to referrals. I have one big referrer and I want to send a present of some sort. Any ideas? He runs a business as well, so maybe something business oriented? Or some sort of special food? I don't know, I'll figure something out.

Rob

No comments: